Shankaracharya on Ramana Maharshi

Vidyasankar vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 8 15:25:03 CDT 2002

>I think we should ignore such articles. After so much of ink and paper
>is wasted, there are people who still confuse between Knowledge (big K)
>and knowledge gained from books.

Daveji, perhaps you are right, and I used to think it best to ignore too.
However, I think we should speak up against the misappropriation and the
misrepresentation of the term Advaita by people who do not have the first
clue about Advaita, as they are apt to easily mislead other sincere people.
That is my biggest complaint about publications like WIE.

Regards,
Vidyasankar