Some thoughts on iishaavaasyopanishhad

MSR miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 2 17:34:12 CDT 2002

> PS: I hope it was not superfluous to what you have already said.

Respected Sri SVS:

Your comments were valuable and they are always welcome.

You mentioned sometime back that you are planning to document the
sandhya vandanam lectures of Swami Paramarthananda and post it. Do you
still have plans to do it? If yes, then you may want to take permission
from them. We tried to host the audio files of the same  on
advaita-vedAnta.org and Ashram informed us that they would prefer to do
it on their WWW site yogamalika.org only.

The lectures were very valuable.  It really gave me a good
understanding of mantra-s such as "Apo hishhTaa ..."

I wish such lectures are more popularly available. Sometime back
Aravind sent a small piece from sRngagiri Acharya's lecture in Tamil.
It was so sweet and it brought so much peace and joy to heart.  Can
someone tell me where I can buy  audio (CDs or Cassettes)  of lectures
of sRngagiri achaarya-s  (preferrably in Tamil)?

=====
ambaaL daasan

Ravi

sharaNAgata raxakI nivEyani sadA ninnu nammiti mInAxI

http://www.ambaa.org/  http://www.advaita-vedanta.org