sAmAnAdhikaraNyam/part1

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 8 06:33:20 CDT 2002

Ken thanks for the excellent post from the pages of T.N. Ganapathy.
was going to post on LakshaNa-s in terms of jaha and ajah and jaha
ajahalakshhaNa-s.  There is beautiful description of these by Swami
Sadananda in Vedanta Saara- taking the example of soyam devadattaH.
There is also reference to this in the first chapter of Pancadasi by
Vidyaranya swami.

I am looking forward to the second part.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

--- ken knight <hilken_98 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

> Here is the first part. Firstly let me say again that
> I am really only the typist in this exercise which is
> a response to the request for knowledge on
> sAmAnAdhikaraNyam.
> This work is from a monograph entitled Mahavakyas by
> Dr. T.N Ganapathy and if he comes by this way I hope
> that he will welcome his work receiving a wider
> audience.

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.