Question

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 16 17:36:10 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

--- Kiran B R <kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Dear Srikrishna,
>
> Is there any way in which I can change the laws of
> Physics? (y/n)
>
> If the answer is no, why is such an incapability in
> me?
>
> If yes, what is that way?

Yes, you can change the laws of Physics (why only
Physics, you can change laws of Chemistry also.).

The way: Do Tapas on Lord Narayana. When He appears,
ask Him for such powers.

(We know the story of Sage Viswamitra, Sati Anasuya,
and many others through Puranas. What they have done,
you can also do.)

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna