Powers of a Jnani

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 16 23:47:27 CDT 2002

Dear Srikrishnaji,

Namaskar.

I seem to already have answered your question haven't
I. (Don't bother with the "I"'s. They are a necessary
appendage in the material world, I think).

Regarding Sri Trotaka and Sri Sankara, I don't think
it was a miracle. Sri Trotaka perhaps was destined to
do that only before Sri Sankara.

However I still feel that we should be wary of
miracles in this New-Age. The teachers of this age
seem to have not so holy aspirations.

Regards, and no misunderstandings please!

Jagannath.
--- Srikrishna Ghadiyaram