Janeyu

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 22 23:33:19 CDT 2002

Dear Jaldharji,

I have all the while been misspelling your name as
Jaladhar, but you never pointed it out.

Yes, the fear of the consequences is not a good thing
to have. One has to conquer that fear.

Thank you
Jagannath

http://www.braincells.com/shailaja/