Question on mAyA

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 12 08:10:36 CST 2002

Namaste

Thanks, Sadanandaji, for referring to the subtle distinctions between mAya
and avidyA. And Thanks Kathiresanji for bringing back to my memory the
long discussions on 'Whence Adhyasa' and 'avidyA' in the advaitin group.

So, for the reference of the original questioner (Sri Venkat Ramanan) on
mAyA, I strongly recommend him to have a glimpse of the profundity
involved in his question, by referring to the 17 posts on 'avidyA'
starting with Kathiresan's post #12497 (27th Feb. 02) on the advaitin
group.

praNAms to all seekers of spirituality
profvk