New member introduction: Vijay Naik

Mon Dec 16 00:56:19 CST 2002

Shriyut Jaladhar Vyas,
                     Namaskar,

Thank you for the reply.

I am Vijay Suresh Naik, a Maharashtriya Bharatiya (of Kannada Origin)
Deshastha Vaishnav Brahmin Hindu by birth. My ancesters followed Shri
Ramanujacharya, however, I don't know much about him and his preachings.

I am 32 yrs. old and an Electronics Engineer by profession.I work as an R
& D Manager in Hyderabad,India.

I have inherited knowledge of Hindu philosophy and religion, which every
"janmjAT" Hindu has.

But I am very much interested in knowing more and more about
"AdvaiTa-VedAnTa" of Shri JagaTguru ADi-ShankarAcharya. I am trying to
drink a few drops from the ocean of His wisdom.

I will be more of a learner than a preacher in your e-mail listings, if
admitted.I have understood the goals and policies of the list.

I request you to grant me entry into your e-mail listing.

Regards,

Vijay Naik