'Ignorance itself gets transformed into Knowledge' - Vidyaranya.

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 19 13:50:51 CST 2002

Also as per Ch.U 7 hierarchy, as space (AkAshaH) is above intelligence (cit)
we have a strong argument that space itself is intelligent, or has
intelligence. This is not just a matter of some comets bringing life to
earth, but the space surrounding us all over might have intelligence. As
inert matter is only part of the space, it can not be any different from the
whole in terms of quality.

One exciting insight of the Ch.U.7 is, it gives a hope that space can indeed
be conqured because there are entities in our reach such as smara, Asha and
Prana which are higher than space.

Best regards
Bhadraiah