Question on a particular shiva-stotram

Ravi Mayavaram ravi at AMBAA.ORG
Fri Dec 20 14:41:43 CST 2002

I think it is  called yama bhaya  nivAraNa stotram.

Please see

http://www.mypandit.com/mypandit/user/sloka_3.jsp (this a very nice audio
of this verse).

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6893/ssmiscel.htm   (shaivam.org)

Probably if you send e-mail to any of the above, they may help you.  I will
also post this to ambaa-L.