Tat tvam asi?

nanda chandran vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 11 22:10:19 CST 2002

Jaladhar, this is regarding your reply to my original post on the subject. I
think you should first try to understand my arguments first before replying
to them.

Philosophy in its strict sense is based only on experience and reason and
not apriori notions of what reality is or isn't and reconciling such
conceptions with the world we experience. Rather observe, analyze and try to
understand your experiences in themselves. After your understanding of the
world and yourself matures, you can reconcile your understanding with
Vedaanta. Else it is mere thought building upon thought and concept building
upon concept - not true jnaana.