Jnana and Bhakti

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 27 19:34:14 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

Without playing with words, if both of us understand
the meaning it is sufficient.

A man disillusioned, if comes to realise the
limitations of this life, and then if desirous of
overcoming those limitations, will seek the knowledge
of the Vedas. This is termed as Subhecha. When the
teaching of the Vedas is practiced and well
established in that, with subsequent evolution of the
soul, Wisdom will dawn on such a man.

As per Ajata-Vada of Advaita, yes, there is no
creation, no bondage or realisation.

But when a limited Being strives to come out of the
limitations and Realises the true nature of ownself,
we term it becoming a Jnani. "Tamasoma Jyothirgamaya"

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna