Pancha Kavya

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 15 22:05:10 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

Thank you for the information.

I read that Sri Malayala Swami studied Pancha Kavya
along with the Prasthana Trayi.

My doubt is why should one study (rather recommended
to study ) these Kavyas instead of Puranas, as part of
essential (aid in) Advaita sadhana ? What help are
these supposed to render.

Thank you for your comments.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna