Pancha Kavya

Venkatraman.Chandrasekaran at NOKIA.COM Venkatraman.Chandrasekaran at NOKIA.COM
Tue Jul 16 13:13:21 CDT 2002

Dear John,
 Check out the following link. Sanskrit Bharathi is in Bangalore...
I hope this helps you.. I have not attended any Sanskrit class myself...
But someone on this list (Malolan for eg.) may be able to help you
with information about this org.

http://www.samskrita-bharati.org/bharat.html

  Regards,
  chandrasekaran.