New member introduction: Natarajan Bhaskaran

Tue Jul 16 21:00:09 CDT 2002

namaste
Thank you for your welcome.
My name is  Bhaskaran.  I live in Sydney , Australia.   I am married with
two daughters.
I am a Smartha hailing from Tamil Nadu and belong to Sama Shakha. I was
brought up in a traditional background.
However my efforts into actual practice have been fitful and confined to
Sandhyavandhanam. I have been visiting your site
for sometime now.  I may not contribute much to the learned discussions, but
hope to learn. It is Satsangha for me and will make me more resolute.
I understand and agree to abide by the List policies.