"Jagat satya!"

Ashish Chandra ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 29 16:25:24 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:40:26 -0400, Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT]
<sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM> wrote:

>Dear Sri Ashish Chandra,
>
>When you get a chance can you post on Padma Purana's argument against
>advaita.  I have not read Padma Purana.  Your posting will be very
>educative.  When you have time...
>
>Regards,
>SVS

I was only commenting on the historicity, and the intensity, of Gaudiya
Vaishnavite opposition to Advaita philosophy. He noted that they have only
been fierce in their opposition in the 20th century. To that I have said
that the Padma Puran, which they quote, was not written by Sri Prabhupada.
You can check some of their arguments in this email by Bhasker.

http://www.escribe.com/religion/advaita/m7696.html

ashish