subrahmaNya bhujangam (was regarding something else)

Ravisankar Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 3 12:14:06 CDT 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002 21:17:24 -0400, Ravishankar Venkatraman >
<DIV>I do not have the original text of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhakaravalamba
stotram. However, I would like to take the translation of Subramanya
Bhujangam, if that is acceptable to all. I am not very good at Sanskrit,
but I will try to give my best shot. Please correct me as required. I will
start translating soon. This may be a good starting point for me too, as
Lord Subramanya is our kula devatha.</DIV>
namaste Sri Ravishankarji

I posted a translation of subrahmaNya bhujangam few years back to the list.
You will find a copy of that in sanskrit.gde.to. If you are planning to do
it, I request you to start from that document and improve it.   In fact,
that translation  has a large scope for correction and improvement.

http://sanskrit.gde.to/doc_deities_misc/doc_deities_misc.html

Just a suggestion.

Ravi

miinalochanii at yahoo.com