Advaita : Some Basic Explanations - 11

hbdave hbd at DDIT.ERNET.IN
Sat Mar 16 01:15:38 CST 2002

Dear List Members,
Here is posting no. 11.

There was a disturbance in my Internet connection

and, though I had sent out posting nos. 7, 8 and 9

some days back, I am not sure if it has reached the

List members (because I have not received it - same

problem as the Tenth Boy !!!). Will a member be kind

enough to confirm if these three postings are indeed

received? They form a sequence, and I wish that the

sequence is not broken. Thanks for the trouble.

-- Himanshu