Vichar Sagar - Mahatma Nishchaladas

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 21 15:13:12 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

Thank you for this information. I have been looking
for this kind of book for long. I do not know why, but
it never cameup in Google search earlier.

Would you please let me know if you come across Vritti
Prabhakara English or Telugu version.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna