Church's thesis & Sankara's argument re: Cause of liberation [A small correction]

Thu Mar 28 22:44:19 CST 2002

I missed one phrase "that can determine".

"It is not a case that there is a logical argument A in a human language L
that can determine that for a given input instruction I, a human being H
who
thinks the language L on receiving the input I, would eventually attain
liberation and stop thinking."

Regards
Bhadraiah
>From ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG Fri Mar 29 00:00:20 2002
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 00:00:20 -0500
To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
From: "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at BRAINCELLS.COM>
Subject: New member introduction: Venkataramani K.

I am an Iyer Smartha Brahmin from Tamilnadu, India. I live with my wife and
twin daughters in Sunnyvale, CA, USA. I am religious, though not well versed
with the scriptures. I have read some of the writings of Kanchi seer though.
I hope to learn from the list members more about Advaita philosophy.

Thank you and regards,
Venkataramani K.