Help on Aruna Prashnah

Sandeep B Sandeep.B at KSHEMA.COM
Wed May 8 22:54:00 CDT 2002

Hari Om,

Could anyone tell me in brief about Aruna Prashnah, which occurs in the
Yajur Veda? When and why is it chanted, and such other information. I've
been searching far and wide, but was unable to find anything concrete on it.
The information I got was that it is a "Surya Namaskara stotra."

Best Regards,
B.Sandeep
Technical Writer
Kshema Technologies
# 1, Global Village,
Mylasandra,
Behind R.V College,
Mysore Road,
Bangalore

Phone:

91-80-8603600 (1223)
91-80-3461574 (Res)

Your thoughts should agree with your words, and the words should agree with
your actions.