Help on Vedic Verses

Ashish Chandra ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 9 10:01:10 CDT 2002

Namaste

Could someone please tell me where in the Veda the following verses occur.
I remember hearing them once and I don't recall the entire verse but they
are:

"...hridayam mayi aham amrute amtitam bhramaNe..."

and

"...manushyagandharvAnAmAnandAh shrotriyasya chAkAmahatasyA.."

If these are available on sanskrit.gde.to, could you please post the URL.
Another question I had is whether these can be chanted if one knows, by
listening alone, how to chant them but has not been formally taught by an
Acharya.

thanks
ashish