New member introduction: Savitri Rajaram

Mon May 13 10:56:37 CDT 2002

I am Mrs. Savitri Rajaram,a retired school teacher,& sister of
Swaminarayan.Interest in vedantic studies has been there in the family all
the time ,but I could devote more time to it only after my retirement. My
guru is, Swami Vijitatmananda, a deciple of Sw. Dayananda Saraswati.I feel
blessed that I have a guru like him. I go regularly to our Ashram
'Adhyathma Vidhya Mandir' in Ahmedabad & attend our Swamiji's
pravachans--Upanishads & Geeta--. Hope this information is sufficient--OM