new member introduction: Hemang C. Subramanian

Tue May 14 07:21:15 CDT 2002

Hi,
  My name is Hemang C Subramanian. I hold a B.Tech in Computer
Science from REC, Surathkal. I am currently 24 years old. I work
as a software Engineer with the IBM corporation, Bangalore. I have
studied the Samskritha language for 9 years and have been an
ardent follower of the Vedanta philosophy started by Sri Adi
Sankara.
        My parents Hail from Palghat, Kerala and my father(Dr. C
Subramanian, General Manager of Aircraft Research Design Center,
HAL , Bangalore) has been a very ardent devotee of Sri Sankara. He
visits Kaladi, the birth place of Sri Adi Sankara every year and
has been a devottee of the Sri Chakra, Soundarya Lahiri ,etc.