New member introduction: N. Raghavendran

Tue May 14 10:38:59 CDT 2002

Hello,
I am raghavendran residing in bangalore, working as a
software engineer. i don't know much about our dharma
and would like to know about it.
i have studied sankrit and have a basic understanding
of the shlokas that i listen to. sri shankara's bhaja govindam
is what i listen to a lot of times. there is one pertinent
question in my mind : when we say "without his wish not a blade
of grass moves", then how do we have a "naraka"?
(the line i refer to is : thena vina trunamapi na chalathi).

with warm regards,
raghavendran.