ADMIN: Food, Mind, etc - Please Stop

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 17 08:47:47 CDT 2002

As one of the list administrators, I request all those partcipants on
Food related threads to STOP. We have discussed this enough.

I request you all focus your attention back on advaita vedAnta and
especially text based discussions. It is high time we start discussing
works by shrI shankara.

If you say, you do not have time to do that, yet participate on these
side topics. I kindly request you to stop. I think it is better to have
a list with one or two posts a week than having 100 junk postings every
day.

Thank you.

With respects,

Ravi

=====
ambaaL daasan

Ravi

sharaNAgata raxakI nivEyani sadA ninnu nammiti mInAxI

http://www.ambaa.org/  http://www.advaita-vedanta.org