ADMIN: Food, Mind, etc - Please Stop

Fri May 17 10:40:24 CDT 2002

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Ravisankar S. Mayavaram wrote:

> As one of the list administrators, I request all those partcipants on
> Food related threads to STOP. We have discussed this enough.

I think that's a little hasty.  As the popularity of the discussion shows
(31 messages in a day is a record for us I think.) these are subjects
people care deeply about.  What to do, how to do it, how to interpret
shastras are all relevant philosophical topics that have come up and they
shouldn't be brushed aside.  I do however agree we should be more focused
on facts rather than opinions.