LakshmiNrsimha Karaavalamba Stotram

Venkatraman.Chandrasekaran at NOKIA.COM Venkatraman.Chandrasekaran at NOKIA.COM
Sat May 18 13:23:33 CDT 2002

Dear Members,
    This is regarding LakshmiNrsimha Karaavalamba Stotram of Sri Sankara.
Bhagavan Sankara describes the ills of this samsaara and prays for the
Lord's succour in this beautiful Sloka. I would like to know if there are any
on-line sources for the complete meaning of this Sloka. Can you please
give me pointers. The sanskrit.gde website contains the Sloka. But doesn't
have the meaning. I would be very grateful if someone can post the meanings
of the Sloka. I am sure it will benefit many like me.

    Thanks a lot.
    chandrasekaran.