talk on "mundane matters"

ravi chandrasekhara vadhula at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 29 21:57:55 CDT 2002

Pranam to all list members,

I think it is useful to discuss "mundane matters"
albiet within a dharmic context as it relates to
Advaita. I have learned a lot from discussions on this
list along with reading Hindu Dharma at
www.kamakoti.org Being brought in the US, albiet from
an orthodox Braahman family, these discussions have
enhanced with continued spiritual growth. I have
learned a lot from Sri Jaldhar Vyas' contributions to
this list and am I'm glad to know that someone like
him is of my age, raised in the US like me, who is
orthodox and quite knowledgable on our traditions.

Dhanyavaad, Ravi Chandrasekhara MD