Veda Pathasala in India

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Wed Nov 6 13:14:07 CST 2002

Please see http://www.yegnam.com <http://www.yegnam.com>  regarding the
posting below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ravishankar Venkatraman [mailto:sunlike at HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 2:11 PM
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: Re: Veda Pathasala in India

SriKrishna,

I do not know where you live in the U.S. In New Jersey area, there is a
person teaching people in the traditional way.  It is not his fulltime job,
and amidst all the things in the U.S. people go to him to learn Yajur Veda.
I live in South Western PA, and unfortunately NJ is very far for me to
travel and learn from him.

I have heard good things about him from friends, and during the Chandi Homa
conducted by Sringeri mutt, I have seeen all his students diligently
chanting Sri Rudram and other things. The current Acharyas of Sringeri and
Kanchi mutts have praised him for his efforts to preserve the Vedic
tradition.

I can get you more details, and his phone number if required.

Ravi

  _____

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8  <http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2016> and get 2
months FREE*