Veda Pathasala in India

Steve Wray steve.wray at PARADISE.NET.NZ
Thu Nov 7 00:44:20 CST 2002

When sending documents from MS office applications,
such as .doc files, its always best to put them
into a zip file first.

They will shrink substantially.

Also, many mail systems will bounce .doc or .xls attachments
due to the virus risk.

I am actually moderately surprised that mine accepted them,
something I should go and look into...