Ramakrishna and Veggies

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Nov 9 04:44:13 CST 2002

He certainly did not advocate vegeterianism. He was
particularly fond of fish though he did not take meat
except just taste it as the prasad of Mother Kali.

Even the monks of the Ramakrishna Order, except in the
south, take fish.

As Sri Ramakrishna used to say," I prefer those who
take pork and think of God than those who are
vegetarians and don't". Very apt.

Jagannath

http://www.braincells.com/shailaja/