vedic physics from Ravi Chandrasekhara MD

ravi chandrasekhara vadhula at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 14 17:40:24 CST 2002

Dear all,

I have read parts of Vedic Physics by Roy PhD. Some
topics are good, but he denies the existence of our
rishis, varna-ashrama, gotra, Agastya and Lopamudra,
Indra and Vritti, and rather tends of allegorise their
meanings.  It has somewhat of an agnostic leaning.
Description of Purusha Sukta is good.

Pranam, Ravi Chandrasekhara
--- Vaidya Sundaram <Vaidya_Sundaram at HOTMAIL.COM>