Advaita Bhakti through Contemplative Practice of Narayaniyam (ABCPN - 0)

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Tue Nov 19 16:38:17 CST 2002

Sorry, I meant to send it to his personal address.  Sitting on the
Derivatives trading floor between traders is not the best place to
read/respond to Advaita-L postings.

Once again apologies, that was meant for his personal address.

SVS