Fake Sankaracharya

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 20 12:53:28 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

--- "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at BRAINCELLS.COM> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Srikrishna Ghadiyaram wrote:
>

> > We Advaitins have done nothing to STOP this
> imposter maligning the
> > institution of Sankaracharya.  There seems to be
> more than what we know.
> > None alerted on this list or otherwise.
> >
> > This information seems to be important to know, by
> the
> > believers of the Sankaracharya institution.
>
> Actually I received two emails about this from
> various people.  I deleted
> them Without comment.  Why?  If they had stuck to
> the facts: That Swami
> Nischalananda is the true Shankaracharya of Puri and
> this person was
> barred from calling himself by that title by the
> Orissa high court, I
> would have gladly passed on the information.  But
> instead it was
> accompanied by a screed about how this was an
> insidious Muslim plot to
> destroy Hinduism and other over the top stuff.  i
> don't have time for such
> nonsense.

Here again you are wrong. Even at the Livermore
Temple, in California for the first time in 7 1/2
years, I saw Muslims. This Swami Adhojakshajananda was
only addressing the forun for American Muslims of
Indian Origin or such organisation. As pointed out by
someone, this Swami did not visit any of the well
known temples in New York or Pittsburgh etc. I do not
know how we in Livermore Temple, CA fell prey to it
and gave him a "Purna Kumbha" invitation and a
symbolic "Purnahuti" for a 41 day Yagna for World
peace. The question is who financed and managed the
whole affair.

> You can't have it both ways.  If you don't want
> politics in religion, you
> have to get all politics out of religion.  If you
> want to use it to
> further some agenda, you have no business
> complaining when other people
> try and do the same.
>
> > Please read the info at the following link.
> >
> > http://hsita.cjb.net/
> >

> This is a perfect example.  It is not a site for
> Hindus it is a site for
> not-Muslims.  Ask yourself, if this fake
> Shankaracharya had espoused
> "Hindutva" would you have heard a peep from the
> people who run this site?

There are already enough agitations by the
organisation who espouse sins of present day practice
of Hinduism of utter discrimination, which many people
of the elite Hindu fold have hated all along, saying
that it is not a main thought or practice of Hinduism.
The recent Swastika Temple proposed by  HH
Nischalananda, Sankaracharya of Puri is another
meaningless suggestion asking that separate temples be
built for the converted Hindus and support the
Jagannath temple pundits and not allow the converts
into the regular temples.

This Swami Adhojakshajananda is doing just that trying
to point to the "aggression" in Hinduism. Ofcourse for
a sinister purpose and being attached to a political
platform. If he had done the same not being under the
um-brella of one or the other political party and not
being against the Hindus or other human beings it
would have been OK. Infact, I listened to his talk in
Liver more temple. It had not even a single reference
to VHP, BJP etc. It was chaste Upanishads quotes. I
liked it. Thought it lacked the compassion of a
"SAGE". Strangely he did not know the names of Lord
Venkateswara, Karthikeya well enough. He had to be
told the names of the deities and even after that he
mis-used the names of Lord Venkateswara a couple of
times. Is there a Sankaracharya who whould not know
Tirupathi Venkateswara ???????

If not the site I pointed out, some other person will
cover the other aspects. That is good enough, than
ignoring.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna