ADVAITA-L Digest - 8 Sep 2002 to 9 Sep 2002 (#2002-228)

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 11 02:08:10 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

--- Jagannath Chatterjee <jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

> I have told you in a previous mail we don't choose
> or
> make Gurus by their ability to perform miracles.
> Rather the honest searcher after truth tends to
> sidestep yogis who exhibit powers. For he knows the
> spiritual dictum that yogic powers are to be
> discarded
> if one has to attain to the Absolute.

You should not measure every thing based on you as an
example. Different people need different treatments.

>He tried it in
> Calcutta (now Kolkata) once when he procured a chain
> out of nowhere. The next day a leading daily brought
> out a series of snaps which clearly showed his hand
> going to his hair and retrieving the chain. So such
> things have only resulted in his alienation from the
> authentic task of realisation both for himself and
> his
> followers.

Have YOU seen and decided for yourself ???? Of all in
the world Indian News papers of Calcutta (Communist
views) have to be the PRAMANA ??? The fellows who are
trying to qualify are not qualified to say any thing.
Has any of the Sankaracharya's commented or any other
spiritual teacher of significance aired their views ??
How can a physicist certify a doctor ??

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna