ADMIN: List Guidelines

Vidyasankar vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 14 15:45:05 CDT 2002

>this year I made a little particular edition. I take in account the two
>translations yuou mention, plus the one of Sengaku Makeda, and other
>specific bibliographies.

Sorry for the late follow-up. I am only now going through a large backlog
of mails on the list.

It is gratifying to note that translations into languages other than
English are progressing and appearing in print, if only slowly. I can well
appreciate the difficulties involved in getting these texts and
translations published. If you can share bibliographic details of your
recent edition with us, I can update the biblio page on our home page.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar