Upadesha Sahasri

Swaminarayan T tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 16 01:18:53 CDT 2002

 "Jaldhar H. Vyas" wrote:
I think this is a good idea and if you'll take the initiative to write
this up, we can put it up on our web site.

Bear in mind though Shankaracharya is giving examples of relevant quotes,
he is not saying this is a fixed program of instruction or that they are
the only important quotes. Indeed he believes all the shastras have only
Advaita Vedanta as their ultimate purport.

Dear Jaldharji,

 Could you kindly clarify as to what you acatually mean by saying that you can put it up in our website. How do you wish that I take  up the exercise? And where do you wish that I should post the same?

Hari Om!

Swaminarayan