Final Comments

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 16 23:25:05 CDT 2002

Dear Friends,

I think the "asatsang" part in Blateji's mail referred
to me more than anyone else. I will plead guilty. But
what made me feel bad (and hence led to the outburst)
was that Blateji was not keeping his views to himself
but preaching it to a large number of people who were
dependant on him.

I always feel bad when somebody leaves the list. There
are many people who feel lonely in a foreign land and
such correspondence is a solace to them. I, for one,
would never like them off the list.

Regards
Jagannath