[Advaita-l] New memeber introduction: Bob Freedman

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Aug 5 00:07:45 CDT 2003

I'm a retired public librarian who started attending "Gita" classes some
months ago.  My teacher, Swami Tadatmananda, brings much insight and
many references to Vedanta.

Since the classes are in a local Temple, I am finding myself slowly
integrated in the worship before and after class.  That, along with my
personal reading--too many books, too little time--in Vedanta persuades
me that I have at last found a form of spirituality/worship that makes
sense.  Over the years, I have experienced Judaism and just about every
byway of Christianity imaginable, and this is the first time that I've
found scripture and current writings that convince without my having to
blindly accept the "our way or meet with varying degrees of disapproval"
philosophy.

I hope that you will accept me on your list.  Unfortunately, I will be
doing a lot of receiving rather than offering information, but perhaps
my questions will be of some use.

Thanks,

Bob Freedman