[Advaita-l] Soundaryalahari Digest

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 00:21:00 CDT 2003

Namaste all.

For the benefit of those who want to read the postings 1 to 10
in one continuous fashion, the first ten posts of 'Digest of
Paramacharya's Discourses on Soundaryalahari' have been put on
the web in my website at the following address:

http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/DPDS.html

In future also I expect to upload the material in batches of
five posts atr the same site.

PraNAms to all advaitins and Devotees of Mother Goddess.
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.