[Advaita-l] VichAra-sAgaraM of NishchaladAsa - Information required

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 10:17:00 CST 2003

Namaste

In the discourses of the Paramacharya on advaita, the
compiler Shri R. Ganapathy refers to  a work in Hindi
(later translated into Sanskrit) called VichAra-Sagaram' of
NischaladAsa. I have heard my father also speak of a
'VichAra-SAgaram' now and then. Does any one know about
where I can lay my hands on it? Sundarji?

PraNAms to all advaitins
profvk

=====
Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see the webpages on Paramacharya's Soundaryalahari :
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/DPDS.html