[Advaita-l] FW: RE: [ambaa-L] VichAra-sAgaraM of NishchaladAsa - Information required

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 14:06:03 CST 2003

hariH Om !!

The Hindi books of Vichar Sagara and Vritti Prabhakara
are available at the following link:

http://www.khe-shri.com

I read some time ago in the writings of Swami
Tapovanam that he used to give discouses on Vritti
Prabhakara. I searched for the translation in English
or Telugu, but did not succeed. If any of you come
across a English or Telugu translation, please let me
know.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna