[Advaita-l] Shata-shloki of Shankara

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 09:33:52 CST 2003

Namaste

Would any one know where, on  the net, an English translation of Shata-shloki (100 verses) of Shankara is available?. 'Google' pointed only to post #8203 of advaitin-list where Shri Sunder gives an OK to   ShriVM Sundaram to post the translations to the verses at his own pace, but I don't think they were ever posted.

praNAms to all admirers of Shanka
profvk

Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
My website on Science and Spirituality is http://www.geocities.com/profvk/
You can  access my book on Gems from the Ocean of Hindu Thought Vision and Practice,  and my father R. Visvanatha Sastri's manuscripts from the site.
Also see the webpages on Paramacharya's Soundaryalahari :
http://www.geocities.com/profvk/gohitvip/DPDS.html