New member introduction: Vaddadi Chandu

Mon Jan 13 20:44:36 CST 2003

Greetings Everybody,

I am a recent graduate from University of Maryland, College Park, USA and am
working with a microelectronics firm in District of Columbia. I am of Indian
origin and have had my education until bachelors in India.

I am interested in knowing "What is all this"? I have come across many books
and have read many of those, one of which is Viveka Chudamani by Sadguru
Shankaracharya. I am not able to grasp one of the main topics in it. I
placed a search on www.google.com with that question and that gave me this
website. My main reason to get added to the list is to seek answer to that
question.

Please let me know if you want any other information from me.

Best Regards,
Vaddadi Chandu