Consciousness Speaks - by Sri Ramesh Balsekar

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 26 01:30:32 CST 2003

Hari Om !!

Yes, Sri Ramesh calls Totality = Consciousness = God.

Unfortunately, he did not use the word jIva in his
book. So, can not comment on this point. He calls
every thing as Body, Mind organism. There is no
individual doer as such.

So, his re-birth is different from the  standard
Advaita Vedanta re-birth. That was what prompted me to
start this thread; to see if there is any scriptuaral
evidence to such views.

By saying that all there is Consciousness, the
teaching seems to point that they have already
transcended the vyavahArika level.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna