Consciousness Speaks - by Sri Ramesh Balsekar

Jagannath Chatterjee jagchat01 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 26 04:05:06 CST 2003

--- Srikrishna Ghadiyaram
<srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> define Totality to be God. In which case, there is
> > problem with the notion
> > of rebirth in that teaching. If there is no
> > individual karma, and everything
> > gets mixed up and redistributed, there is no point
> > in talking of good and
> > evil in this world.
>
> Yes, as per his teaching, there is no Good and Bad
> in
> this world. All this is lIla of God/Consciousness.
> All
> there is Consciousness.

Good and bad apply only when we stay within the sphere
of Karma. So long as we are under delusion we cannot
and should not do away with these concepts. Though the
fact is that good and bad apply only to the phenomenal
world it is wise to remain silent on the issue rather
than trying to explain it to one and all.

Regards
Jagannath