Nisargadatta Maharaj

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 30 09:55:35 CST 2003

>I am not sure about practice of advaita, or if advaita can ever be
>meaningfully practiced,

The function of Prana named samaana automatically balances our actions and
draws back the objects created, usually soon after they are born unless we
get interested in those objects and want to retain their existence. So
advaita always happens. All we have to do is to gear up the mecahnisms of
samaana. Just my 2 paisa.

Best regards
Bhadraiah