[Advaita-l] Re: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 1, Issue 32

Jay Nelamangala jay at r-c-i.com
Mon Jun 2 14:02:50 CDT 2003

Dear SriKrishna,

> from known Advaita, Dvaita, Visishtadvaita views that
> will help.

The terms dvaita and advaita are upanishadic terms,  so
must be understood as their usage is in those VedOpanishats.

dvaita means this world of differeneces.
advaita means parabrahman

I live in this world of differences,  and I am trying to understand
that Parabrahman through those vEdOpanishats by the
process of 'samanvaya' provided by brahma-sootras.

Now,  you tell me which school  I belong to?