[Advaita-l] Causal Body

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 05:55:09 CDT 2003

--- bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com wrote:

> praNAm prabhuji,
> Hare Krishna

> I don't think Swami Dayananda Saraswati means what you have stated.
> Happiness is also a state of understanding that 'I am' as "I am' not
> as
> I am 'this' or that including karaNa shariira ?
>
> >  prabhuji,  what is this kAraNa SharIra, how can it be described??

> In
> stUla SharIra we have physical body, in sUkShma SharIra we have mind &
> intellect.  Is kAraNa SharIra is *aham* vrutti?? has Sri Shankara
> anywhere
> explained this kAraNa sharIra in bhAshyas??  if the kAraNa SharIra is
> *ahamkAra* or *asmat* pratyaya, then how brahma jnAna is explained as
> *asmat pratyaya gOchara* in brahma sUtras...pls. clarify.

Bhaskarji - kaarana Shariira is the causal body - the title of this
thread.  you can find very detailed information in any text starting
from Tatva bhodha, or aatmabodha or vivekachuudaamani etc.
Vivekachuudamani goes in to exhaustive details about the three
shariira-s and pancha kosha-s.

Hari OM!
Sadananda

> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> bhaskar

=====
What you have is His gift to you and what you do with what you have is your gift to Him - Swami Chinmayananda.